If you live in Winnipeg, you’ve likely been denied a car loan through a traditional bank or lender. It’s unfortunate that this happens but Winnipeg is still a great place to live for many reasons:
- Winnipeg is home to The Forks, a meeting place at the junction of the Red and Assiniboine Rivers. The Forks is a fantastic hub for all things entertainment, from ice skating in the winter, local wares to shop, local eats to enjoy and events you can partake in year-round. There’s always something going on.
- If you visit Winnipeg, you can check out the Canadian Museum for Human Rights then take a walk over the Esplanade Riel to explore St. Boniface. Or if you’re up for a longer trek, head to the Exchange District and grab a bite to eat. All near the heart of the city, there is plenty to learn and experience.
- Winnipeg has many green spaces including Assiniboine Park and Kildonan Park. Pack a picnic lunch or grab an ice cream and you’re set!
- If you’re looking for entertainment, take in a show at the Royal Manitoba Theatre Centre or get tickets and watch the Jets or Blue Bombers at their home games. If you visit in the summer, check out the dancing at Folklorama or visit Festival du Voyageur to see some snow sculptures during the chilly winter months.
Winnipeg is a diverse city with plenty of things to do for entertainment and culture. In the cold winter months, it can be extremely convenient to have a vehicle to travel around while staying warm. Though it’s not easy for everyone to get approved for a car loan.
That’s where RightRide comes in.
We know buying a car can be stressful, so we’ve made our pre-approval process easy so you can get your car and your loan at the same place. It’s all online!
Here’s how we’ll get you pre-approved:
- First, you tell us the type of vehicle you’d like to buy. We’ll search our nationwide inventory to give you some options.
- Next we’ll ask for some of your contact information. You’ll know if you’re pre-approved for a new vehicle within minutes.
- Then our team will help you choose a monthly payment plan that works for your lifestyle and budget.
- Once your payment plan and vehicle are approved, you get driving!
Our process is simple and hassle-free. If you’re interested in the details, we have some FAQs that may help. Read on for Car Loan 101!
Do you need a stellar credit score to get a car loan?
Simply put, the answer is no. At RightRide, we look at other factors as well as your credit history and credit score. We look at things like your income, your existing monthly payments, the amount of the loan you’re applying for and the type of vehicle you’d like to purchase. We look at the bigger picture – not just your credit score.
What information do you need from me when I apply?
We don’t need a ton of information to get the process moving. We’re looking for simple questions like the type of vehicle you’d like, your monthly budget and basic employment and contact information. You can check out our application page here.
Do I have to go to the bank to get my loan?
Not at all! Our process is entirely online so you can apply from the comfort of your home.
Credit challenges shouldn’t stop you from having a nice vehicle. At RightRide, we believe every Canadian should have the freedom to visit The Forks or take a drive down to Grand Beach. If you’re looking for a bad credit car loan in Winnipeg, visit RightRide’s site and apply today.