Many people living in Saskatoon have trouble managing their credit and their credit score ends up taking a dive. If this sounds like you, you’re definitely not alone. You’re among many Canadians who have experienced similar situations.
Saskatoon is a great Canadian city with plenty of activities and places to explore. If you’ve never been, these are some attractions you should add to your list:
- Sundog Arts and Entertainment Faire – If you’re looking for an event for the whole family, this is a great summer attraction. There are over 200 artisans and specialty food producers, entertainment, an ethnic food court and prize draws. Spend the day and check out all the festivities.
- Glow Gardens – If you visit Saskatoon during the Christmas season, check out the Glow Gardens for a beautiful Christmas lights display. There are playgrounds and activities for the kids and seasonal beverages for the adults. The event also has a market so you can shop local wares while listening to live entertainment. This is a fantastic activity to enjoy during the holidays.
- Remai Modern Museum – Saskatoon is home to the Remai Modern Museum which displays the largest collection of Pablo Picasso’s linocuts. Linocuts are created by cutting a design into a linoleum block, or sometimes wood. Aside from this museum’s amazing contents, the building itself is a sight to be seen. You can sit by a fire inside and enjoy the scenery in the 11 galleries and atrium.
- Prairie Lily Riverboat Cruise – If you’re visiting in the summer, enjoy a cruise down the river and see the city from the water. You can take an hour-long guided sightseeing tour and see the Meewasin Valley, Saskatoon’s downtown and the houses along the banks. It’s a great way to see the city from a different perspective.
It’s not easy for every Canadian to get a car loan. It’s a lengthy process dealing with banks and lenders and sometimes it’s all for nothing. If you live in Saskatoon, chances are you’ve struggled to get approved for a car loan.
That’s where RightRide comes in.
We know buying a car can be stressful, so we’ve made our pre-approval process easy so you can get your car and your loan at the same place. It’s all online!
Here’s how we’ll get you pre-approved:
- First, you tell us the type of vehicle you’d like to buy. We’ll search our nationwide inventory to give you some options.
- Next we’ll ask for some of your contact information. You’ll know if you’re pre-approved for a new vehicle within minutes.
- Then our team will help you choose a monthly payment plan that works for your lifestyle and budget.
- Once your payment plan and vehicle are approved, you get driving!
Credit challenges shouldn’t stop you from having a nice vehicle. At RightRide, we believe every Canadian should have the freedom to drive a vehicle they like and can afford. If you’re looking for a bad credit car loan in Saskatoon, visit RightRide’s site and apply today.