At RightRide, we believe every Canadian should be able to afford a new vehicle. That’s why our car loan application process is easy and hassle-free. We offer bad credit car loans in Kelowna and we look beyond your credit score and credit history. We look at the big picture including factors like your income, your existing monthly payments, the amount of the loan you’re applying for and the type of vehicle you’d like to purchase. Because we want to get you driving the right way.
Kelowna is a beautiful city to explore, inside and out. If you’re ready to hit the slopes, we bet you go to Big White. You can ski or snowboard and if you’ve never learned, you can take a class at the ski school! Not only that, you can visit Elevation Spa while your kids stay at the daycare.
Maybe you’re a beach bum? Well you have over 30 beaches to choose from over the span of Okanagan Lake. You can explore the lake on a stand-up paddleboard, wake boat, sailboat, kayak or canoe. Or treat yourself and take a tour of the Mission Hill Family Estate Winery to experience what Okanagan wine country has to offer. You can choose from a variety of guided experiences including long table dinners or a concert series in the summer.
For the outdoor lovers, Knox Mountain Park is a great place to get outside and do something active! Take your pick of walking, running, hiking, pedal biking, birding or swimming. It’s one of the many green spaces your city has to offer.
Kelowna is rich with nature excursions and experiences, though you have to do a bit of driving to get to the mountains. That’s where we come in.
If you’re ready to buy a new car, our Car Loan Calculator can help you estimate weekly, bi-weekly or monthly car payments based on different budgets and vehicle prices. This will give you an idea of what you can afford so you’re more informed when you start looking.
Here’s how our calculator works:
- Enter your vehicle price. Tell us the price of the vehicle you’re looking to purchase or enter your total budget.
- Choose a car loan term length. You can adjust the loan term to see how your payments change with different lengths. Generally the longer your loan term, the lower your monthly payments.
- Pick your estimated credit. You can select different credit options to see how they affect your monthly payments. A credit score of under 650 is considered average for most Canadians but we help Canadians with all credit types.
- Get your results! Your estimated weekly, bi-weekly and month payments will appear on the side of your screen after you make each adjustment.
With RightRide, you get your car and your loan at the same place. This means you don’t have to deal with banks, lenders or the dealership. You can shop our inventory from over 50 dealerships across Canada and work with our team who truly cares about your experience. Bonus: it’s all online so you can apply from the comfort of your home.
Here’s how you can apply:
- First, you tell us the type of vehicle you’d like to buy. You can browse our inventory for ideas.
- Next we’ll ask for some of your information including your monthly budget and basic employment and contact information. You’ll know if you’re pre-approved for a new vehicle within minutes.
- Then our team will help you choose a vehicle and monthly payment plan that works for your lifestyle and budget. We are fully accessible online to answer your questions.
- Once your payment plan and vehicle are approved, you get driving!
We’re here to help you get driving the right way. If you’re ready to get started, apply now.