If you live in Guelph and don’t have great credit, you’ve probably been denied a car loan through a traditional bank or lender. This is the reality for many but there is a solution.
But first, if you’ve never been to Guelph, there are a few places you should check out:
- Donkey Sanctuary of Canada – Guelph is home to the Donkey Sanctuary of Canada where over 70 donkeys, mules and hinnies live in a safe environment. You can visit the sanctuary to see the donkeys, browse the Learning Centre and have a picnic before walking the trails. There’s plenty to experience and the best part is it’s almost all outdoors, so make sure you prepare for the weather.
- Aberfoyle Antique Market – This is Canada’s largest outdoor antique market! It’s been around for over 55 years and it’s open mainly on Sundays. You can browse over 100 dealers and their collectibles, furniture and art pieces and grab a bite at their restaurant. A short drive from Guelph, this is a spot that’s bound to be a crowd-pleaser.
- Guelph Civic Museum – The Guelph Civic Museum is the place to go to absorb yourself in Guelph’s history. Visit the interactive family gallery, take in a talk and check out their changing exhibits. There’s something for everyone!
- Wellington Brewery – Wellington Brewery is Canada’s oldest independently owned microbrewery. Founded in 1985, the owners wanted to match the flavour and character of traditional English style ales. They even flew the brewhouse equipment from England to Guelph and business has been growing ever since. They’ve since introduced a canning line and increased the size of their brewery. It’s a great local spot to check out!
There’s plenty of fun things to do in Guelph, though a lot of their attractions require a bit of travel. With travel often comes vehicles but not everyone is able to afford one. Whether your credit score isn’t great or you haven’t been able to find financing that works for you, it may seem impossible to be able to drive a quality vehicle you can actually afford.
That’s where RightRide comes in.
We know buying a car can be stressful, so we’ve made our pre-approval process easy so you can get your car and your loan at the same place. It’s all online!
Here’s how we’ll get you pre-approved:
- First, you tell us the type of vehicle you’d like to buy. We’ll search our nationwide inventory to give you some options.
- Next we’ll ask for some of your contact information. You’ll know if you’re pre-approved for a new vehicle within minutes.
- Then our team will help you choose a monthly payment plan that works for your lifestyle and budget.
- Once your payment plan and vehicle are approved, you get driving!
Credit challenges shouldn’t stop you from having a nice vehicle. At RightRide, we believe every Canadian should have access to a quality vehicle and a payment plan that works for their lifestyle and budget. We’re here to help you get driving the right way.
If you’re looking for a bad credit car loan in Guelph, visit RightRide’s site and apply today.