Many Canadians have trouble managing their credit and their credit score ends up suffering. If this sounds like you, you’re definitely not alone. You’re among many Canadians who are in exactly the same boat.
Canada is a vast country (the second largest in the world, in fact) that has contributed to our global culture in many ways:
- Canada brought the musical talents of Shania Twain, Michael Buble, Celine Dion and The Tragically Hip, to name a few.
- You can ride the Trans-Canada Highway and touch almost all of the provinces.
- Canada has mountains, polar bears and the Northern Lights – some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the world. You can experience snow and sub-zero temperatures in the winter to hot, hot summers. There’s a temperature for everyone.
- From maple syrup and poutine to ketchup chips and honey dill sauce, there are many foods that are Canada’s own creations. Canada is also the Slurpee capital of the world.
Canada is home to many things and many people who come from different financial backgrounds. It’s not easy for every Canadian to get a car loan. It’s a lengthy process with far too much back-and-forth and sometimes it’s all for nothing.
That’s where RightRide comes in.
We know buying a car can be stressful, so we’ve made our pre-approval process easy so you can get a loan and start driving in no time. It’s all online!
Here’s how we’ll get you pre-approved:
- First, you tell us the type of vehicle you’d like to buy. We’ll search our nationwide inventory to give you some options.
- Next we’ll ask for some of your contact information. You’ll know if you’re pre-approved for a new vehicle within minutes.
- Then our team will help you choose a monthly payment plan that works for your lifestyle and budget.
- Once your payment plan and vehicle are approved, you get driving!
Buying a car may seem like a huge purchase – and it is. But it’s an attainable one. There are many benefits to buying a car in Canada:
- Arguably the number one benefit? The car is yours. Once you pay off a vehicle, you own it outright which means you can do what you please with it. If you want to sell it, take it apart or rebuild it, you can. It’s all up to you.
- As you make payments on your car, you build equity. This means if at some point you’d like to trade in for a newer car, the remaining equity can go towards that down payment.
- You can drive your car as much as you’d like without limitations. With leased vehicles come mileage limits and extra fees for extra wear and tear. If your car needs some work done you’ll have to pay for it but you won’t have to deal with extra fees like you would with a lease.
- When you finance a car, your insurance costs will typically be lower than if you choose to lease.
- Once you pay your car off, your payments will go away. This is different from a lease where you’ll have monthly payments for years on end.
- Owning a vehicle gives you flexibility. You can choose specific features, pick a payment plan that fits for you or sell it if you’d like to upgrade your ride.
Credit challenges shouldn’t stop you from having a nice vehicle. At RightRide, we believe every Canadian should have the freedom to take a road trip to the Rockies or visit one of the Great Lakes. If you’re looking for a bad credit car loan Canada, visit RightRide’s site and apply today.